- 【0.5MM THICK REAL WHITEBOARD STICKER】- Unlike traditional thin whiteboard paper, our whiteboard sticker is very thick, which is 3 times thicker than traditional wallpaper, it's made of premium-quality PET film and thick rubber layer, super durable, Thick materials will greatly enhance your writing experience, it's also flexible and cuttable with knife or scissors
- 【HOLD YOUR MAGNETS】- Normal whiteboard paper are non-magnetic and super thin, while our whiteboard stickers are magnetic, due to material restrictions, we recommend you to use the powerful magnets(such as neodymium magnets), and most of the weaker magnets will adhere to the surface (such as letter magnets)
- 【SMOOTH WRITING & EASY TO CLEAN】-The surface of our dry erase sheet is made of high-quality PET film, and the back is made of 0.5mm iron mixed rubber, which provides you with smooth writing experience and can be easily wiped without leaving traces, Can be written with any whiteboard markers
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】-Each of our whiteboard contact paper is equipped with installation accessories and instructions, especially the transparent nano-tape, which can be removed after install and supports multiple times install without damaging the wall
- 【AVAILABLE IN MULTI-SIZE】- Our whiteboard has a variety of sizes for you to choose, Small-size whiteboard is very suitable for home education and message memo, Large-size whiteboard can be used for office and school, If you need a larger-size whiteboard, welcome Contact us to customize, If you want a whiteboard with better magnetic properties, please choose our 0.8mm thick whiteboard
Magnetic Whiteboard Sticker for Wall
A revolution in whiteboard sticker
It can be used for work, school or home applications to create your whiteboard wall.
5 Reasons Why You Needs a Whiteboard
People tend to feel inspired and empowered when brainstorming on a large clean space that can become a clean slate at any moment.
Everyone hates messy notebooks and I like to follow a particular order in my notes. A whiteboard gives you an opportunity to write and erase in any way you want to, as every day is a new slate!
Some designers prefer large pieces of paper to design on. Ifs effective, but not for everyone (too much paper lying around). I like to design on a whiteboard and then use Evernote (or another scanner app) to digitally store the design. Less clutter means more space for good thoughts.
As soon as you hung the board. Feel free to write inspirational quotes that push you to be your best:
Don’t count the things you do. Do the things that count.
5. Doodle your heart away!
As I said, I like to keep my notebooks clean and organized. If I doodle while doing something I tend to find a scrap piece of paper to ruin.
There’s no greater tool for visualizing workflow than a dry erase board.
- Non-ghosting, non-staining: The industry’s highest performance, dry erase surface that erases cleanly every time.
- Magnetic Receptive: Holds magnets directly on the sheets, recommend light-weight magnets.
- Non-adhesive Backing: Not a adhesive whiteboard, You can install it in the best way you think.
- Hang it however you want it: Can be hung horizontally, vertically, and even on curved walls
- These sheets can be cut with sharp scissors or a utility knife.
Roll the whiteboard out flat and placed books on it for one day
Prepare the wall for installing it, use a cloth to clean the wall
Stick the mounting tapes on the back of the whiteboard, peel off the protective film, then stick to the wall
STEP 4: (Optional)
Starting in the left corner, Carefully stick the whiteboard along the wall and push any air bubbles out from behind the material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.